Support issues - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David Link
Subject Support issues
Date
Re: Support issues  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I joined this mailing list on Tuesday.  And today, Friday, I still
haven't seen a single post.  So I'll ask a question, and excuse me if
it's out of form ...

I swapped out Oracle with PostgreSQL about one month ago.  And I pretty
happy about it.  I still need to sell the idea to managment in our
firm.  We're still prototyping.

While I feel confortable supporting Postgres myself with the abondant
on-line help available, and where that fails, looking at the code itself
-- the company would be happier not relying on one man to handle it.

Are there support contracts available for PostgreSQL?  I know Great
Bridges just closed there doors.  That is sadding.

Thank you.

David Link
Programmer
VNU Entertainment