Re: Commitfest 2009-07 - 6 patches moved to "Returned with Feedback" - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Commitfest 2009-07 - 6 patches moved to "Returned with Feedback"
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> As we are now into the last week of this CommitFest (hopefully), I
> have moved all of the patches that were listed as "Waiting on Author"
> to "Returned with Feedback".  I feel pretty good about doing this
> because most of these patches have been waiting on author for a long
> time, or they were reviewed multiple times and got a lot of good
> feedback, or both.  Hopefully we will see many of these patches again
> in the next CommitFest:

> GRANT ON ALL IN schema
> DefaultACLs
> Indexam API changes
> Index-only quals
> Support for EEEE in to_char()
> Determine client_encoding from client locale

The only one of these that seemed to me to be close to the finish line
was the to_char patch.  If Brendan can re-submit that in the next day or
two, I think we should still consider it for this fest.