Commitfest 2009-07 - 6 patches moved to "Returned with Feedback" - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Commitfest 2009-07 - 6 patches moved to "Returned with Feedback"
Date
List pgsql-hackers
As we are now into the last week of this CommitFest (hopefully), I
have moved all of the patches that were listed as "Waiting on Author"
to "Returned with Feedback".  I feel pretty good about doing this
because most of these patches have been waiting on author for a long
time, or they were reviewed multiple times and got a lot of good
feedback, or both.  Hopefully we will see many of these patches again
in the next CommitFest:

GRANT ON ALL IN schema
DefaultACLs
Indexam API changes
Index-only quals
Support for EEEE in to_char()
Determine client_encoding from client locale

Thanks,

...Robert