Re: Postgre cannot delete from a table - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Postgre cannot delete from a table
Date
List pgsql-novice
developer_student <juamagb1@gmail.com> writes:
> Then, when I write this statement from pgAdmin III Query:
> delete from Lacaja.public.messagetbl;

> I get the next message:
> ERROR:  cross-database references are not implemented:
> "Lacaja.public.messagetbl"

> Am I trying to accede multiple databases?

The code thinks so.  Are you actually doing this in a database named
Lacaja, or something else?  I'm wondering in particular about
the capitalization of the name ("lacaja" and "Lacaja" are different).

You could avoid the whole question by not writing the database name,
which you don't need anyway.

            regards, tom lane