Re: Postgre cannot delete from a table - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From developer_student
Subject Re: Postgre cannot delete from a table
Date
List pgsql-novice
Yes, you're right: I changed the database name because of privacy reasons.

Tha database server understands the default database is 'postgres', so when
I execute the query without the database name, it doesn't find the table
messagetbl because it's finding in 'postgres' database. How can I tell the
server the default database is 'Lacaja' ?

anyone can help me, please?
Thank you.