Re: How to uninstall PostgreSQL on OS X - Mailing list pgsql-general

From rob_towner@mac.com (Rob)
Subject Re: How to uninstall PostgreSQL on OS X
Date
List pgsql-general
I've been going through the exact stuggle that you have. I assume that
you are running OS 10.2. To fix the problem, all you have to do is
install Apple's "Security Update 2002-08-23". For those who don't
know, to install the update do the following. Open System Preferences
then click on Software Update. Click Check Now. A new window should
open which lists the update and presents an install button. When its
finished installing the update, you will have to reboot. After the
update is installed you should have no problem installing and running
Postgres.

- Rob Towner