Re: PG Logging is Slow

From: Theo Galanakis
Subject: Re: PG Logging is Slow
Date: ,
List: pgsql-performance

Tree view

PG Logging is Slow  (Theo Galanakis, )
 Re: PG Logging is Slow  (Bruce Momjian, )
 Re: PG Logging is Slow  (Grega Bremec, )
 Re: PG Logging is Slow  (Michael Adler, )
 Re: PG Logging is Slow  (Theo Galanakis, )
  Re: PG Logging is Slow  (Alexander Borkowski, )
 Re: PG Logging is Slow  (Theo Galanakis, )

Thankyou Alexander,

        That has worked and appears to have fixed the issue with syslog.

Theo