Re: pgsql: Default to hidden visibility for extension libraries where possi - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pgsql: Default to hidden visibility for extension libraries where possi
Date
Re: pgsql: Default to hidden visibility for extension libraries where possi
List pgsql-hackers
> No immediate plans for splitting plpgsql.h, so if anyone wants to take a
> stab at that, be my guest.

ISTM that a comment pointing out that the functions marked PGDLLEXPORT
are meant to be externally accessible should be sufficient.

I'll try to do some research later today to identify anything else
we need to mark in plpgsql.  I recall doing some work specifically
creating functions for pldebugger's use, but I'll need to dig.