Re: We all are looped on Internet: request + transport = invariant - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From sql4-en@narod.ru
Subject Re: We all are looped on Internet: request + transport = invariant
Date
Re: We all are looped on Internet: request + transport = invariant  (Andrew Sullivan <ajs@crankycanuck.ca>)
List pgsql-sql
>In particular, XML is actually miserably bad at capturing certain kinds of relations between items.

Write examples, please.

P.S. By the way, XML is mentioned as tool for traffic (for transport).
But i agree to forget about that to learn what are you imply in your
quoting.

>SQL is not so fantastically hard

You don't understand, i speak not about SQL!

Problem consist of transportation data, received by SQL, into external
world. As i already wrote, it's very difficalt for users (in practice)
to use libraries of additional language (php , perl, etc) for that.

I offer to put one feature into SQL to avoid mentioned libraries.

>why should they not have to do some work to learn how to do those things?

For what user agonizes, if it's possible to avoid torments?
Assembler turns Fortran by this reason.