Re: GUC for temporarily disabling event triggers - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Mikhail Gribkov
Subject Re: GUC for temporarily disabling event triggers
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Spec compliant:           tested, passed
Documentation:            tested, passed

I like it now.

* The patch does what it intends to do;
* The implementation way is clear;
* All test are passed;
* No additional problems catched - at least by my eyes;

I think it can be marked as Ready for Committer

N.B. In fact I've encountered couple of failed tests during installcheck-world, although the same fails are there even
formaster branch. Thus doesn't seem to be this patch issue.

The new status of this patch is: Ready for Committer