Re: Runtime.SGML diff ... please expedite! - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Runtime.SGML diff ... please expedite!
Date
Re: Runtime.SGML diff ... please expedite!
Re: Runtime.SGML diff ... please expedite!
List pgsql-patches
>> Is the HAS_RENDEZVOUS GUC still coming?   Is there docs for it?

> I haven't gotten to it --- it may have to wait for 7.5.

It should be removed from runtime.sgml then.

Also, one of the Red Hat guys pointed out to me that
SHOW_BTREE_BUILD_STATS seems to have crept back into runtime.sgml,
although it was removed during 7.4 development.  Could we have that
out of there in the next patch?

            regards, tom lane