Re: WIP: About CMake v2 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From YUriy Zhuravlev
Subject Re: WIP: About CMake v2
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thursday 26 November 2015 01:29:37 Euler Taveira wrote:
> I give it a try. Nice WIP. IMHO you should try to support cmake version
> that are available in the stable releases. Looking at [1], I think the
> best choice is 2.8.11 (because it will cover Red Hat based distros and
> also Debian based ones). Are you using a new feature from 3.1? I mean,
> it should be nice to cover old stable releases, if it is possible.
Maybe you are right. But by the time I finish my work I think 3.0 will become
a standard. CMake is developing rapidly and soon will have version 3.4.1
And one more thing: a normal documentation came with 3.0. :)
But I try to check my code for 2.8.11, now I have 3.4.0 (latest for Gentoo).
Thanks.

--
YUriy Zhuravlev
The Russian Postgres Company