vacuum_freeze_min_age description validity - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From PG Doc comments form
Subject vacuum_freeze_min_age description validity
Date
List pgsql-docs

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/routine-vacuuming.html

Hi All,
I have a doubt about the vacuum_freeze_min_age explanation here;
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/routine-vacuuming.html
"vacuum_freeze_min_age controls how old an XID value has to be before rows
bearing that XID will be frozen. Increasing this setting may avoid
unnecessary work if the rows that would otherwise be frozen will soon be
modified again, but decreasing this setting increases the number of
transactions that can elapse before the table must be vacuumed again."

Shouldn't the "Increasing" and "decreasing" words there interchange the
places?
Isn't decreasing value for vacuum_freeze_min_age causes vacuum to freeze
tuples soon due to reduced age? So it reduces number of transactions that
can elapse before the table must be vacuumed.
Please let me know if my understanding is incorrect.

Cheers,
Sanjaya.