Re: maximum size of plpgsql function parameter - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: maximum size of plpgsql function parameter
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello

theoretically there are only limits on data types 1GB. But really big
fields has negative impact on speed (it depends on RAM). If you have
fields bigger than 10-20M, than is better to use BLOBs.

Regards
Pavel Stehule