Re: Cascade publication with pg_stat_replication empty - Mailing list pgsql-general

From PegoraroF10
Subject Re: Cascade publication with pg_stat_replication empty
Date
List pgsql-general
On publisher it shows me "terminating walsender process due to replication
timeout"
But the problem is that this message is occurring 3 or 4 times a day only.
It tries to send data, gets a timeout then shows the message. Then it waits
a long long long time to try again, I don´t know why.

wal_sender_timeout is configured to 1 hour

Yesterday I had 4 messages of timeout on server log but no data were
replicated. So, it tried just these 4 times ?

--
Sent from: https://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-general-f1843780.html