Re: replay doesn't catch up with receive on standby - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Steven Parkes
Subject Re: replay doesn't catch up with receive on standby
Date
List pgsql-general
> Was there idle-in-transaction in the master when the problem happened?

Shouldn't have been, but that's what I was wondering, too. I didn't check. Not sure I know how to check.

That was my guess and I mostly wanted to confirm that that could happen. Does seem like an edge case. I don't expect
uncommittedtransactions to be hanging around in general, or even long periods between some kind of write.

Thanks for the help.