Re: PGconn thread safety - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Lee Kindness
Subject Re: PGconn thread safety
Date
List pgsql-general
Well the areas I have patched would have /potentially/ caused
inaccurate error messages (using global errno). Also potential
corruption on connect to database if 2+ threads were trying to do this
at once - a non-threadsafe fucntion was being used to retrieve all
local usernames.

I've been a bit busy of late, the code itself is submitted to
pgsql-patches but configure work is still to be done.

L.