Can not compile libpq version 9.3 - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Denis
Subject Can not compile libpq version 9.3
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
I tried to compile libpq version 9.3 in Visual Studio 2010 and got the following linker errors:

libpq.lib(dirmod.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _pstrdup referenced in function _pgfnames
libpq.lib(dirmod.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _repalloc referenced in function _pgfnames
libpq.lib(dirmod.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _palloc referenced in function _pgfnames
libpq.lib(dirmod.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _pfree referenced in function _pgfnames_cleanup

I run the command:
nmake /f win32.mak USE_SSL=1 SSL_INC=%OPENSSL_DIR%\include SSL_LIB_PATH=%OPENSSL_DIR%\lib\Release
in the directory src\interfaces\libpq

Version 9.2.4 I have compiled without problems.
--
Best regards,Denis                          mailto:babichev_denis@mail.ru