gtk glade with postgresql in c pogramming compiling on debian gives database problem - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From mohank524
Subject gtk glade with postgresql in c pogramming compiling on debian gives database problem
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
hello friends

I am new in postgresql. Our  organization has developed an utility on debian
by using glade-2 with gtk+-2 and postgresql database.Now we are want to
excute our utility on newer version. By this postgresql-8.4 upgrade to
postgresql-9.1. it doesn't support the data format and other issue. Some of
the GUI button do not work after clicking. I don't know how to fix this
problem.

Please help me.

with regard.
Mohan Kumar