Re: ODBC problem - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Heiko Klein
Subject Re: ODBC problem
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

last week, I had similar problems. First I couldn't get jdbc running
correctly with staroffice (I haven't found anybody who could), then I
didn't manage to connect anyhow with iodbc and then I had problems with
the postgres odbc driver in and unix-odbc.

But at the end (after two days), taking the unix-odbc driver included
with unix-odbc, I got a stable connection :-) to my pg7.2 server. And
even staroffice worked with it together.

Heiko

odbc.ini:
[Emep]
Description         = Test to Postgres