Re: TODO item: Allow more complex user/database default GUC settings - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: TODO item: Allow more complex user/database default GUC settings
Date
Re: TODO item: Allow more complex user/database default GUC settings
List pgsql-hackers
> And here's the last necessary bit, which is pg_dump support for all
> this.

> +         /* Dump role/database settings */
> +         if (!tablespaces_only)
> +             if (server_version >= 80500)
> +                 dumpDbRoleConfig(conn);

Hmm ... I would kind of think that --roles-only should suppress this too.
Otherwise you're going to be dumping commands that might refer to
nonexistent databases.