Re: subversion support? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Roberts, Jon
Subject Re: subversion support?
Date
Re: subversion support?  (Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>)
List pgsql-general
I not sure I follow the question about SQL Navigator and Toad.

When you edit a function, package, procedure, trigger, etc, it will notify
you via a pop-up window if there is a difference in the committed version
and the database version.  You can then click "show differences" and then it
pops up another window with your typical code differences window.

When you are done revising the code, you then commit it to the repository in
the tool with a click of a button.

So the long story short I'm getting is, "no it is not on the radar".  This
is terribly ironic given the fact that pgAdmin is developed using source
control but the code you write with the tool doesn't have any hooks into
source control.

Jon