AW: v7.0.3 *pre-release* ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Pete Forman
Subject AW: v7.0.3 *pre-release* ...
Date
Re: AW: v7.0.3 *pre-release* ...  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
Zeugswetter Andreas SB writes:> How do you run the regression tests ?> > gmake all> gmake install> initdb> start
postmaster>> cd src/test/regress> gmake runtest> > ?????> > The build looks ok, but remember, that all shared libs and>
postmasterwill only work in the configured location. (gmake> runcheck will fail, since it installs into a different
location)

Indeed.  runtest has passed on 7.0.2 and 7.0.3.

The only remaining failure is geometry.  The results I got were nearly
identical to geometry-powerpc-aix4.out.  The only differences were the
order of rows returned by three of the tables.  I'll submit the
results file to pgsql-patches.

I was unable to get runcheck to pass even when I altered all the
LD_LIBRARY_PATH entries in run_check.sh to LIBPATH for the benefit of
AIX.  If this cannot be fixed there ought to be an entry added to the
faq-aix.
--
Pete Forman                 -./\.- Disclaimer: This post is originated
Western Geophysical           -./\.-  by myself and does not represent