Re: Determining the OID of a certain type - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Carsten Kropf
Subject Re: Determining the OID of a certain type
Date
List pgsql-general
Oh, thanks, that's right, I see that this function I used before, searches only in the currently used schema. The usage
ofparseTypeString is comparable easy, as well, so based on your hints, I will probably use this function.
Best regards
    Carsten Kropf
Am 22.03.2010 um 16:23 schrieb Tom Lane:

> Carsten Kropf <ckropf2@fh-hof.de> writes:
>> basically I looked inside these functions in parse_type.c and did not find an "easy to use" application here. So I
consideredtrying to construct the required arguments passed to typenameType. However, during the development, I found
thefollowing function: