Re: pgadmin3 installation on Oracle Linux 6.6 64-bit ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Devrim Gündüz
Subject Re: pgadmin3 installation on Oracle Linux 6.6 64-bit ?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

http://yum.postgresql.org/

has all the packages for pgadmin3 and its dependencies for Oracle Linux
6.X.

Regards, Devrim

On Sat, 2015-03-28 at 12:14 +1100, Yuri Budilov wrote:
> Hello everyone.
> I am new to PostgreSQL and Linux (coming across from Microsoft SQL Server).
> I installed PostgreSQL 9.4 on Oracle Linux 6.6 and its working ok (psql, etc). Now I try to install pgadmin3 on the
sameOS.

> I am having problems installing pdadmin3 rpms on Oracle Linux 6.6 64-bit.I selected the RedHat compatible
installationi.e. without the Oracle enterprise kernel.It complains about missing libwx_gtk* packages when I try to do
yuminstall pgadmin3*.86_64.rpm.
> The ISO file for Oracle Linux 6.6 (Packages directory of the distribution) does not have libwx* rpms and the gtk*
rpmsare already installed on my Oracle Linux 6.6 if I try to install them again. Perhaps I am looking in the wrong
place??
> Is there any document or web site which clearly tells me what i need to pre-install so that I can install pgadmin3 on
OracleLinux 6.x 64-bit ?
> I prefer not downloading the source code and trying to build it all in-place, so looking for binaries ready to be
installedusing rpm or yum. I dont have Red Hat support contract, hoping to make it work on Oracle Linux 6.6 with RHEL
kernel.

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Attachment