Re: Patch to allow setting schema/search_path in the connectionURL - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From stagirus
Subject Re: Patch to allow setting schema/search_path in the connectionURL
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Great news..

I finally resolved this problem. I have done the following stuff to make it
work.
1. I have carefully created a role with proper privileges.
2. I have created a schema with the same name as the role and assigned
ownership at the time of creation.
3. The tool that I am using fortunately supports setting the default schema
to be used. More than anything else, this seems to be the main driver.

Wola.. it worked. I want to thank all of you who tried to solve my problem.
Very kind of you.

JDBC driver devleoper(s) - show some mercy. Be open and flexible. Many
people have offered solutions (code changes) to support the default/current
schema problem. Accept that feature and make it part of your JDBC driver.

Thank you all.