Set up a database without backup - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From tech@g-sistemas.com
Subject Set up a database without backup
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hello everybody.

I’m using PostgreSQL on Windows XP.

I had to format de harddisc, and I’m lost databases and tablespaces
configuration (1 database and 1 tablespace), I have a copy of directory
where was the tablespaces ( but I haven’t a backup made by pgAdmin ).

What do I for set up my database and tablespace ?

It could be: creating a new database and tablespace, and after copy files
of older tablespace to newer tablespace?

Thanks In Advance

With Regards

Juan.