Re: Help needed with postgres stats and math - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tim Smith
Subject Re: Help needed with postgres stats and math
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Serge,

A million apologies for the delayed acknowledgement of your email.   The Yahoo webmail is doing weird things with conversations (your email was hiding in my sent box instead of inbox, tagged onto the end of my original email !).

But I digress.  I will take a look at your suggestions and get back to you over the next day or so.

Thank you

Tim