Re: How to get PG 9.3 for a RaspberryPI (Debian Wheezy)? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andreas
Subject Re: How to get PG 9.3 for a RaspberryPI (Debian Wheezy)?
Date
List pgsql-general
Am 05.08.2014 um 06:32 schrieb Michael Paquier:
> On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 12:32 PM, Andreas <maps.on@gmx.net> wrote:
>> Is there a way to get a working PG9.3 on a Rasberry?

> This seems like a problem inherent to your OS or your RPMs as two
> buildfarm machines are Raspberry PIs and are able to run Postgres:
> hamster and chipmunk. So I don't see any reason why Postgres would not
> run on it. Why don't you give a try to Raspbian? You could even update
> their packages to 9.3:
> http://www.raspberryconnect.com/raspbian-packages-list/item/56-raspbian-database

As I mentioned, I have the current Raspian Image which is actually a
Debian Wheezy. In the Repository is only PG 8.4 and 9.1.
I'd rather have 9.3 to play with the new features.

I don't see a 9.3 in the link you provided.
Where did you find the upgrade there?

Andreas