Re: Delete statement does not work with PostgreSQL 8.0.1 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ledina Hido
Subject Re: Delete statement does not work with PostgreSQL 8.0.1
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi guys,

Thanks for you suggestions.

After a long night I found out what the problem was. I had a trigger
for deletes on table CON, and the trigger returned NEW at the end
instead of OLD.

Thanks again,
Ledina

PS I didn't really think 8.1 delete had stopped working. It was just
far too early in the morning.