Re: increasing max_connections on freebsd - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Frank D. Engel, Jr.
Subject Re: increasing max_connections on freebsd
Date
List pgsql-general
You might want to check some of these sites:

http://www.silverwraith.com/papers/freebsd-kernel.php
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/
kernelconfig.html

Anyone have a clue why he would need to recompile his kernel for this,
though?