Re: Patch for removng unused targets -- PLEASE COMMIT - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Patch for removng unused targets -- PLEASE COMMIT
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Josh Berkus escribi�:
>> Hello?  Hello?  Is there a committer in the house?

> Uhm, I had written a reply but I think it was lost in the shuffle.  I
> said that "ready for committer" doesn't mean that the patch is ready to
> commit, it means that a committer needs to review it.  I did give it a
> quick review, but I think, as we said elsewhere, that it's best that Tom
> commits it.

I should be able to get to it later this week.  I've been pretty
distracted with moving all my stuff onto a new server, but it's mostly
up and running now.  (If you pay close attention to Received: headers
you'll realize that sss.pgh.pa.us is now a different machine than it was
48 hours ago.)