Re: Patch for removng unused targets -- PLEASE COMMIT - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Patch for removng unused targets -- PLEASE COMMIT
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Josh Berkus escribió:
> On 07/29/2013 03:23 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
> > Everyone,
> >
> > This patch has been marked "ready for committer" since July 2nd.  Can
> > someone please commit it, and let us close out this CF?
>
> Hello?  Hello?  Is there a committer in the house?

Uhm, I had written a reply but I think it was lost in the shuffle.  I
said that "ready for committer" doesn't mean that the patch is ready to
commit, it means that a committer needs to review it.  I did give it a
quick review, but I think, as we said elsewhere, that it's best that Tom
commits it.