Re: Thread-unsafe coding in ecpg - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Thread-unsafe coding in ecpg
Date
Re: Thread-unsafe coding in ecpg  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
RE: Thread-unsafe coding in ecpg  ("Tsunakawa, Takayuki" <tsunakawa.takay@jp.fujitsu.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
"Tsunakawa, Takayuki" <tsunakawa.takay@jp.fujitsu.com> writes:
> From: Tom Lane [mailto:tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us]
>> So like this ...

> How quick!  Thank you.  I've reviewed the code for both Unix and Windows, and it looks OK.  I haven't built the
patch,but expect the buildfarm to do the test.

Thanks for reviewing!  I've pushed this now (to HEAD only for the moment),
we'll see what the buildfarm thinks.

BTW, I found another spot in descriptor.c where ecpglib is using
setlocale() for the same purpose.  Perhaps that one's not reachable
in threaded apps, but I didn't see any obvious reason to think so,
so I changed it too.