2 postgresql server on the same station : conflict? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From image
Subject 2 postgresql server on the same station : conflict?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

On the same station, i have 2 postgresql server: one for my postgis db
(v9.1) and so another installed with opener^7 (9.2). Unfortunalty, i noticed
i'm obliged to stop service for my postgresql postgis (9.1) in order to use
openerp7 (postgres9.2). I 'm surprised about that. There is there a way to
use these two servers at the same time?

Thanks.