Re: BUG #7659: LDAP auth does not search the subtree - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Andrzej Cedro
Subject Re: BUG #7659: LDAP auth does not search the subtree
Date
List pgsql-bugs
I use PostgeSQL 9.1 32-bit on Windows 7 Professional with Active Directory as
LDAP.
I have following configration in pg_hba.conf:

host     all     all     all     ldap     ldapserver=192.168.155.157
ldapbinddn="CN=aaaaaa,OU=bbbbb,DC=cccc,DC=dddd" ldapbindpasswd=******
ldapbasedn="DC=cccc,DC=dddd" ldapsearchattribute=sAMAccountName

Search is performed over the subtree at ldapbasedn, but is much more slower
then search exactly on the same level as where the user resides. I think
that search is performed on every database operation.

May be your problem is "timeout problem"

I found that you wrote ldapbase*db* in parameters when ldapbase*dn* is
required.

----