Re: Materialized View patch broke pg_dump - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kevin Grittner
Subject Re: Materialized View patch broke pg_dump
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Kevin Grittner <kgrittn@ymail.com> wrote:
> Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:

>>> This is the same problem that I reported in another thread.
>>>
>>> http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAHGQGwH+4vtyq==L6HRuPxTggfqrnLf0mWj75BfisOske28gMA@mail.gmail.com
>>
>> Oh, I missed that. Yes, either of these would work.

> Will push a fix today unless I find that someone has beaten me to
> it as I work through the rest of the messages.

I agree that either would work.  I preferred Andrew's patch because
it kept knowledge of this issue more localized.

Pushed.  Thanks to you both, and apologies for the error.

Next time I do anything with pg_dump I will know better what
constitutes decent testing.

--
Kevin Grittner
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company