Re: Materialized View patch broke pg_dump - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kevin Grittner
Subject Re: Materialized View patch broke pg_dump
Date
List pgsql-hackers

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAHGQGwH+4vtyq==
L6HRuPxTggfqrnLf0mWj75BfisOske28gMA@mail.gmail.com

> Oh, I missed that. Yes, either of these would work.

I've been out of town and not able to keep up here for a few days.
Will push a fix today unless I find that someone has beaten me to
it as I work through the rest of the messages.

--
Kevin Grittner
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company