Re: [HACKERS] Anyone working on asynchronous NOTIFY reception? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Brett McCormick
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Anyone working on asynchronous NOTIFY reception?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I don't know how many clients you're running, but sending an empty
query every second or three isn't too much of a performance hit (I
know it still sucks though)..

could you cc copies of mail to the list?  I'm sure we're very
interested..