Re: Python version dependency in plpython regression tests - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Python version dependency in plpython regression tests
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> and obviously, python is iterating through the hash's keys in a
> different order than it was a minor version or two back.  (The failure
> is occurring with 3.3.0-0.4.rc1.fc19, whereas I saw no failure with
> 3.2.3-7.fc17.)

Yes, known problem with 3.3.

> I think probably the best thing is to change the test case so it has
> one
> valid key and one not-valid one, rather than assuming that the same
> key
> will always be complained of when there's more than one not-valid
> one.

That would probably work.  We dealt with a similar problem in
2cfb1c6f77734db81b6e74bcae630f93b94f69be, if you want some additional
inspiration.  Not sure why we didn't see this case then.