Re: Cannot login using phpPgAdmin - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Subject Re: Cannot login using phpPgAdmin
Date
List pgsql-php
Hi,

On Sat, 2012-07-28 at 16:45 +0530, Archana K N wrote:

>       I am having a problem with login in phppgadmin. I can connect to
> postgres using pgadmin 3 (from remote system also). But when am using
> phppgadmin it always shows "*Login Failed*".

If you are trying to login with postgres user, then phpPgAdmin won't
allow you to login. Check config.php for details.

I also saw some login issues with recent PHP versions, but I did not
have time to track the issue.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ