Re: Cannot login using phpPgAdmin - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Raymond O'Donnell
Subject Re: Cannot login using phpPgAdmin
Date
List pgsql-php
On 28/07/2012 12:15, Archana K N wrote:

> Hello,
>
>       I am having a problem with login in phppgadmin. I can connect to
> postgres using pgadmin 3 (from remote system also). But when am using
> phppgadmin it always shows "/Login Failed/". I tried several ways like
> changing php.ini file and pg_hba.conf nothing is working.

When you logged in successfully from pgAdmin, were you using the same
username/password combination that failed in phpPgAdmin?

What do the PostgreSQL logs show?

What did you change in php.ini and pg_hba.conf?

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod@iol.ie