Re: [DOC] Document concurrent index builds waiting on each other - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [DOC] Document concurrent index builds waiting on each other
Date
List pgsql-hackers

>> Looks like what got committed is "REINDEX on a table" not "on any",
>> but I'm not sure that matters too much.

> Ouch.  The difference seems slight enough that it doesn't matter; is it
> ungrammatical?

I'd personally have written "on other tables" or "on another table",
or left out that clause altogether and just said "concurrent
<command>VACUUM</command>".  I'm not sure it's ungrammatical exactly,
but the antecedent of "a table" is a bit unclear; people might
wonder if it means the table being reindexed.