Re: controlling the location of server-side SSL files - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: controlling the location of server-side SSL files
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On mån, 2012-01-02 at 15:47 +0100, Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Were you thinking one option pointing to a directory or one option per
> file?

One option per file:

ssl_cert_file
ssl_key_file
ssl_ca_file
ssl_crl_file

This is very similar to the configuration of, for example, Apache,
Dovecot, Postfix, so it should be quite familiar to administrators.  It
also mirrors that we have libpq options to set these things on the
client side.  (We use the term "root certificate" in libpq, but I think
"CA" is more commonly used in these situations.  Not sure.)