Re: Proposal to shutdown pgFoundry - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Jeff Davis
Subject Re: Proposal to shutdown pgFoundry
Date
List pgsql-www
On Fri, 2011-05-20 at 14:15 +0000, Dave Page wrote:
> - Suggest users migrate to GitHub or Sourceforge, depending on their needs.

After a brief look, sourceforge appears to be a good option if you want
mailing lists, and sourceforge does support git now. I'll be moving my
PERIOD data type extension there.

GitHub doesn't offer mailing lists at all. Not all projects need a
mailing list, but I've found it to be helpful for the temporal project.

Regards,Jeff Davis