Re: Where is the WWW SVN repo again? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Subject Re: Where is the WWW SVN repo again?
Date
List pgsql-www
On 05/29/2011 05:28 AM, Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:

>> FWIW, this is another example of wiki search fail.  Someday I really
>> need to look at the mediawiki search code ...
>
> Josh, I don't think these are good examples at all. The first example,
> IIRC, failed because the page did not exist (e.g. no notes taken at
> the early dev meeting). This one failed because of bad text
> on the page, which the Other Greg has already fixed. I can tell you
> the underlying code is a simple tsearch implementation, no more
> and no less. While our wiki software is woefully out of date, the
> basic search stuff hasn't changed at all.

not sure about the woefully out of date... we are on 1.15.5 which was
released just 10 months ago and while there is already a newer major
code train (1.16) I don't think we need to deviate from the packaged
version in debian we are currently running.

Stefan