Re: 9.0.4 PDFs are missing bookmarks on our web site - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Subject Re: 9.0.4 PDFs are missing bookmarks on our web site
Date
List pgsql-docs
On Sat, 2011-05-07 at 23:56 -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Why does our web site still have non-bookmark 9.0.4 PDFs:

...because I was away for work and then Formula 1.

> Did we find out how the bookmarks got removed in the first place?

Thom asked me to upgrade jpdtweak to 1.0 yesterday, and it fixed the
issue. I'm not sure why it happened though -- I was using 0.9.5 since
the beginning.

Anyway, 9.0-A4 is on website now. I just committed 9.0-US to svn, so it
will appear in next site build.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ