Re: 9.0.4 PDFs are missing bookmarks on our web site - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: 9.0.4 PDFs are missing bookmarks on our web site
Date
Rif: Re: 9.0.4 PDFs are missing bookmarks on our web site  (gabriele.garuglieri@infoblu.it)
List pgsql-www
Devrim G�ND�Z wrote:
-- Start of PGP signed section.
> On Sat, 2011-05-07 at 23:56 -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > Why does our web site still have non-bookmark 9.0.4 PDFs:
>
> ...because I was away for work and then Formula 1.
>
> > Did we find out how the bookmarks got removed in the first place?
>
> Thom asked me to upgrade jpdtweak to 1.0 yesterday, and it fixed the
> issue. I'm not sure why it happened though -- I was using 0.9.5 since
> the beginning.
>
> Anyway, 9.0-A4 is on website now. I just committed 9.0-US to svn, so it
> will appear in next site build.

Thanks.  I can confirm that the 9.0-US PDF now has bookmarks.  FYI, the
PDF is now 18MB;  previously it was 8MB without bookmarks.  That's 10MB
of bookmarks.  :-O