9.0.4 PDFs are missing bookmarks on our web site - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Bruce Momjian
Subject 9.0.4 PDFs are missing bookmarks on our web site
Date
List pgsql-www
Josh Kupershmidt wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 1:52 AM, <gabriele.garuglieri@infoblu.it> wrote:
> > Thank you again Josh.
> > Could it be possible to fix the build procedure accordingly? Just to avoid that i hassle you all again for the next
release...
> > Do you need that i open a bug for that?
>
> Devrim, or anyone else running the website, any chance of getting this
> fixed? I think you could just use the 9.0.4 PDFs I posted if you don't
> want to regenerate yourself. Let me know if there's anything else I
> can do to help.

Why does our web site still have non-bookmark 9.0.4 PDFs:

    http://www.postgresql.org/files/documentation/pdf/9.0/postgresql-9.0-US.pdf

The correct versions are here:

    Here are fixed versions of the 9.0.4 PDFs:
     * http://kupershmidt.org/pg/postgres-9.0.4-A4_compressed_fixed.pdf
     * http://kupershmidt.org/pg/postgres-9.0.4-US_compressed_fixed.pdf

Did we find out how the bookmarks got removed in the first place?