Re: How to add hosts to pg_hba.conf and postgresql.conf? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From general_lee
Subject Re: How to add hosts to pg_hba.conf and postgresql.conf?
Date
List pgsql-general
Guys,

Thanks for your help.

When I saw that netstat was not listening as *.5432 I decided to;

svcadm disable svc:/application/database/postgresql_83:default_64bit

Then;

pg_ctl -D /var/lib/pgsql/data -l postmaster.log start

This fixed the problem.

You guys were right on the money, looks like restarting via smf was not
picking up the config changes. So I guess they need to be made elsewhere in
Solaris.

I can now talk to my PG DB via a remote host.

Big thanks the help.